My Videos

Loading my videos...

Friday, January 18, 2013

College Craft Number One



So last night I was feeling a little stressed so I sat down and made this.
Isn't it adorable!!!! I bought some cute fat quarters at Walmart a while back and so I decided to use my monster one to make a ID holder because my other one broke. Just so all of you know I may shortly blog abut this one joining my other one in broken land because I hand stitched it. It didn't take that long. Only about two or three hours. Although I didn't get much homework done last night. I did watch three more episodes of Torchwood though which was fun. I felt much better after making this and I get to show it to everyone today. Here are some pictures of the back and inside.
As you can see, it fits my phone, ID, and keys. The three most important things in a college students life. All I did was cut out two squares that turned out to be different sizes, hence the flap and then sewed them together. I used up almost all of my small supply of green thread, but I love the finished product. I need to work on the ribbon knot because it keeps coming undone, but that's what happens when you don't bring buttons. This is bored college student for you. I hope that I can share more adorable creations with you.
I may need to get more thread first.

Don't forget your buttons.

Love,
Alora

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, sweetie! If you really need a button, check the inside of some button down shirts. Often there are spare buttons sewn in on the bottom inside flaps. Miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete