My Videos

Loading my videos...

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tired to my Bones

It is Thursday, but there is no break for me. All that I want to do is sleep, but I can't. I have so much work to do: two essays, a project, two tests, and other homework. Why oh why must the semester be this way? I almost missed an entire problem on my math test today because I was so tired and hungry that I misread perpendicular as parallel and used the wrong points. As it is I am not entirely sure I got them all right. I have been tired and hungry for most of this week. I try and eat plenty of food, but I always seem to be hungry or when I am not hungry my stomach is suddenly too full. My body is being dumb. I know that I just started a new exercise routine, but I shouldn't be this tired. My first two hellish weeks of the workout are almost over and all I want to do is sleep. I truly am, as the title of this blog states, tired to my bones. I will try to survive tomorrow and then sleep all through the weekend if I do.

Remember, tomorrow is Friday.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment